Morrow County Road Dept. Would like to remind all motorists that with any road maintenance pro-ject to be aware of the workers. Watch for signs, flags and work-zone employees and equipment. Morrow County’s goal is to provide a safe roadway. However, it is always up to the motorist to drive ac-cording to conditions. Be patient and plan ahead. Leave early if you know you will be driving through work zones. Please use extreme caution and com-mon sense. They will do their best and would ap-preciate your patience. Again be prepared and be safe. Questions or concerns may be addressed to 541-989-9500 Morrow County Road Department.
- It is the intention of the Morrow County Road Department to maintain all Morrow County roads as the safest and most efficient routes of travel possible.
- We will at all times be good stewards of the tax payer’s dollars.
- We will always attempt to serve the public with a courteous and helpful attitude.
- We will constantly strive to improve our work and maintain an efficient operation.
- We will maintain a work ethic which will advertise our county in a good light and give a positive image to everyone.
- We will consider the road in front of everyone’s home as important as the road in front of our own home.
- We will always work with other departments for the common good.
- We will not prioritize needs by personal prejudice or self motivation. But rather by sound decision making from available facts and resources.